Admission window for scholarship holders for academic year 2020/2021 will be opened since 1st November 2019. The online application will be available here.
All applications must include the following:
- Translated copy of a diploma to show completed Bachelor’s or Master’s studies, or confirmation of ongoing studies in the academic year that those studies will be completed.
- Copy of a second diploma (second completed Bachelor´s OR High School diploma)
- Copy of passport
- Proof of place of residence issued within 12 months before the submission deadline (e.g. ID, drivers licence, or any other document listed in the PRADO website, or a certificate from the candidate’s place of work, study or training issued by the employer or institution).
- Translated transcript of marks and academic results from both of the previous studies
- Motivation letter
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Completed supplementary questionnaire indicating study track preferences
The Programme is open to students holding a Bachelor degree in the relevant subject area who fulfil selected criteria. In the admission application, candidates must answer a supplementary questionnaire where they show their interest in the EPS Programme and indicate their choice of study strand and preferences for the destination in the second semester and the second year. All students who are non-native English speakers must provide evidence of the required level of English proficiency.
A student can introduce in the total maximum of three applications to all Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees.
For the specific rights and obligations of a student candidate and EPS consortium, consult the model of Student Agreement.
The timetable for application and communication of selection results:
1.11. Opening of the admission window
28.2. Deadline for the admissions
31.3. Announcement of selection results
The applicant could appeal in due period of 2 weeks against the decision of the Selection Committee by writing an official letter to the EPS Programme Board. The EPS Programme Board than re-assess the evaluation of the student and will rule about the appeal.
Tuition Fee for students from EU/EEA countries is 2 250 EUR per semester and for students from non-EU/non-EEA countries is 4 000 EUR per semester.
Excellence Scholarship Award: Best self-funded students from the first year per each intake might be awarded the ‘Excellence Scholarship Award’.
Processing of personal data – If you will be selected your data may be used for the purposes of evaluating the programmes, efficiently manage the projects, and producing statistics. Data could be made available to the EACEA, the European Commission, the European External Action Service staff, as well as to other stakeholders of the Erasmus+ programme, such as Erasmus+ National Agencies, National Erasmus+ Offices and the Erasmus Mundus Student and Alumni Association. For more details see Erasmus Mundus Privacy Statement and Regulation (EC) N° 45/2001. Processing of personal data is in accordance with the relevant legal standards on the protection of personal data and with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Last updated 27. 7. 2019.